Welcome, nice to meet you

Welcome to my Blog.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

IPad Commercial is so damn catchy



This past weekend I have been watching more TV than usual (US Open Tennis and NFL) and I keep encountering those catchy Ipad commercials. Those Apps look amazing specifically the piano, astronomy and geology apps. Makes the laptop I'm working on now seem archaic. This reminds me of past feelings of when I was using a large desktop computer at home with cables all over the place, then seeing other using laptops at wifi spots at cafes-feeling inept... Once again my past feelings have caught up with me. I want an Ipad. If  the work, homework, and recreation is that much more fun on an Ipad-purchasing an additional cool computer might be ok. Hmmmm am I crazy for thinking of buying the Ipad after seeing their catchy marketing campaign or is the Ipad an overglorified iphone which i already have? Should I stick to laptops for work and school or tryout the Ipad because it looks some damn fun? Well im getting an Ipad no matter what you think :).

Check it out for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNNIfNXCjRc

No comments:

Post a Comment